| 0 comments ]

Surfing on the internet is fun activities when I use Blackberry smartphone. Sometimes, the congenital Blackberry browser was dark and slow. Finally, I got information that there are good performers browser from Opera. Before I downloaded the Opera Mini browser for the Blackberry, I learned a while ago I finally downloaded. Apparently, after I use, Opera Mini browser is faster and lighter.

In addition, the Opera browser is also rich in features compared to the Blackberry default browser. Things I like, among others, the menu simple, it can enable the turbo feature that more the speed of browsing, bookmarking the good management and many other interesting features. With these advanced features, the Opera has been used for more than 100 million users worldwide including me.

I am sure, Opera Mini will continue to develop to become the best browser. Looks like my explanation will not suffice to describe the sophistication of the Opera browser. Well, if you're interested in trying the Opera Mini browser for Blackberry and other smartphones like iPhone, Motorola, LG, Nokia and more, please visit the official website of the Opera with the address: http://mini.opera.com

0 comments

Post a Comment