| 0 comments ]

I'm use Blackberry Storm. I like smartphones for this type because of the charming and also quite a lot of application support. At the time I met with friends at a Japanese restaurant yesterday, my friend also has the Blackberry Storm, although different types. When I see he Blackberry, there are many interesting applications. One that makes me curious is the "talk lock screen application".

A few moments later my friend gave the procedure to be able to have the application. After I download that application for free on my Blackberry, finally the application can run well on my Blackberry. Absolutely, "talk a screen lock application" is very useful for me. The function of the "talk lock screen application" is doing locking the screen automatically when I receive a call. If you are a user of Apple's iPhone smartphone, of course are already familiar with the function "talk lock screen application".

Once again, this simple application is very useful for me. Are you interested to have a "screen lock application talk" in your Blackberry Storm? Please have this free application to download to visit the site: www.cellavant.com/TalkLock/

0 comments

Post a Comment